Foreo Skin Care and Wellbeing Solutions
Rising star Foreo, a Sweden-headquartered skin care and wellness products brand just recently launched its new device, the Foreo UFO, aimed to replace sheet masks, with an easier and much more convenient mask treatment.
The company introduces the new device as the first smart mask treatment, providing beauty salon-level facial treatments in less than two minutes.
The UFO (Ur Future Obsession) device combines mask treatment, LED light therapy, cryo-therapy, thermo(heat)-therapy and T-sonic pulsations. and is clinically tested.
The Foreo UFO versus traditional sheet masks, as Foreo sees it:
- Utilizes hyper-infusion technology, combining heating to open pores, T-Sonic(tm) pulsations to instantly infuse active ingredients more deeply into the skin and cryotherapy to seal the active ingredients and firm the skin,
- Includes a range of LED light therapy treatments to offer three photofacials, including anti-aging (red LED), brightening (green LED) and anti-acne (blue LED),
- Each treatment incorporates a carefully chosen combination of temperature and pulsation intensity for maximum effect and soothing facial massage,
Foreo UFO can be paired with the app to get the most out of the device.
Specially invented UFO-activated sheet masks.
These ultra-soft microfiber masks ensure flawless skin from dawn to dusk and each formula pairs with a unique UFO treatment routine designed to give
- a wake up call, with the name 'Make My Day' mask
- to help relax when people are ready for the night, named "Call it a Night' mask.
'Make My Day' Mask
Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Red Algae for deep hydration combined with pollution protection for radiant skin. The UFO treatment begins with
- 30 seconds of Thermo-Therapy and Red LED light to prep the skin and open the pores. The next
- 30 seconds integrate T-Sonic Pulsations to heighten the absorption of the mask essence. The final
- 30 seconds switch to a Green LED treatment and lower frequency pulsations, to even skin tone and add that radiant boost.
'Call It A Night' Mask
Contains ginseng and olive oil to nourish and revitalize - a formula that replenishes skin overnight. The treatment begins with
- 30 seconds of higher-frequency T-Sonic pulsations combined with Thermo-Therapy and Red LED light, to infuse the essence beneath the skin's surface.
- T-Sonic pulsations then switch to a lower frequency, with the Red LED light retained and Thermo-therapy disabled, to focus on enhanced blood circulation and restoring skin's elasticity.
Available device colors.
Pearl Pink, Fuchsia and Mint and retail price is around $350 USD.
Here's a review on the Foreo UFO.
So, with the Foreo UFO it's a whole new way to mask in less than 2 minutes.
Here's more on this super quick mask routine Foreo UFO device.
A newspaper article mentions that Victoria Beckham and her crew used this smart mask device at the New York Fashion Week, and found it impressive.
Melissa Mason also writes about this new mask method, tried it and wrote: "I was shocked to find my skin was in primo condition after the 90 second routine".
Then there are the other skin care devices from Foreo. You'll find information here.
Foreo ESPADA for Acne Treatments
The Foreo ESPADA, a blue LED light equipped device for acne treatments.
This ESPADA device features - what the company calls "laser-focused cross hairs and T-Sonic pulsations" to treat pimples, clogged pores and blackheads.
FOREO LUNA Sonic Facial Brush and Anti-Aging System