Info on Vicks DayQuil Liquicaps Cold And Flu Multi-Symptom Relief
This is all about Vicks DayQuil liquicaps for relief of cold and flu symptoms such as cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, nasal congestion, fever, sore throat, headache.
In a hurry?
Well, here's best pricing on Amazon.
For effectiveness in your case, do read the information on the productlabel of Vicks Dayquil cold and flu, and follow the directions so you take the right dosing for most effect during the day.
If you have severe sore throat and also have nausea, rash, vomiting or fever, it is recommended to consult your doctor. Do that also if you suffer from hypertension, having thyroid disease or heart disease.
- Acetaminophen, relieves/reduces pain and fever.
When you take this product in combination with more than two alcoholic drinks per day, you might consult your doctor as acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Dextromethorphan HBr, is a cough suppressant.
- Pseudoephedrine HCl, is a nasal decongestant providing temporary relief of nasal symptoms of the common cold and rhinitis and upper respiratory infections.
If you stock this medicine you'll have it in reach when experiencing cold and flu symptoms. Mind the expiration date of this Vicks medicine. For example if indicated: MA/16 or 05/16 or 05/2016, it means you can use the product up to the last day of May 2016, if stored properly.
In letters, the month can be indicated as follows: JA = January, FE = February, MR = March, AL = April, MA = May, JN = June, JL = July, AU = August, SE = September, OC = October, NO = November, DE = December.
Here's best pricing on Amazon for Vicks DayQuil liquicaps.
For nighttime relief you might consider Vicks Nyquil Cold and Flu Relief LiquiCaps.
Here's best pricing on Amazon for Vicks NyQuil liquicaps.
In case of pain, see below the information on pain relievers:
- Best Pain Relief Medicines Over-the-counter (OTC)
- Also do read about the expiration date on medicine.
- Best Topical Pain Relievers
- Arthritis Pain Relief with Medicines and Topicals